Easy Chicken Paella. Easy chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, but this chicken Get ready for the easiest paella ever. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. It's easy to think of paella like just another rice pilaf or risotto.
Stir through the paella rice, then add the saffron and stock. Check out my collection of Easy Peasy Chicken Recipes… Want more delicious and hassle-free midweek meals? Find more here… Pin Easy One Pot Chicken and Chorizo Paella for later. This Perfect Easy Chicken Paella using 13 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Paella
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 3 of chillies, I used dried chillies.
- It’s 1 of chorizo sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot or smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, cut in chunks.
- You need 2 of sausages, sliced.
- It’s 1 of salt, to taste.
- It’s 600 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 150 grams of Prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley or coriander.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal. Inspiredby an original Valencian paella recipe, paella with prawns, chicken, green peas, red pepper Very quick and easy to make, the most time consuming task is to bake the chicken drumsticks, but. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Easy Chicken Paella step by step
- Brown the chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. About 3-4 minutes..
- Remove chicken when done, using the same pan, add the final tablespoon of olive oil, sausages and chorizo. Reduce heat, Careful not to burn the chorizo. About 2-3 minutes..
- When the chorizo is nice and crispy add the onion and softened. About 2-3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, chillies and paprika and a pinch of salt. Fry for a further 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chicken back to the pan with half of the stock. Simmer for 20-25 minutes on low heat..
- Add the rice to the pan and remainder of stock and seal with lid. Simmer for a further 30 minutes on a low heat or until the liquid has all been absorbed. And rice is cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Add the prawns 10 minutes after the rice and simmer for the remainder of the 30 minutes..
- Check seasoning and let the paella rest for 5-10 minutes..
- When its cooked, sprinkle some chopped parsley or coriander over the rice..
The pressure cooker makes paella quick and easy. This rice dish is studded with tender chicken and slices of spicy sausage for lots of flavor. An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp. Stir in garlic, red pepper flakes, and rice. The Chicken Paella recipe out of our category Rice!