You can cook Spanish Paella using 17 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella
- Prepare 1 cup of Arborio rice / any short grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of boneless chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of medium size prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sausages, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of garlic, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of saffron.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chili flakes (Opt).
- You need 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock / fish stock or as required.
- You need of chopped parsely to garnish.
- You need of chopped tomatoes to garnish.
- It’s of lime wedges to garnish.
Spanish Paella instructions
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non stick pan and saute the chicken cubes till light brown. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp. more oil and fry the prawns and saute till it changes colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil and saute the sausages till light brown in colour. keep aside. Heat the remaining oil and saute the onion and garlic till translucent..
- Now add the rice and bay leaves and saute for 2 minutes till the rice turns translucent. Add the stock, saffron, salt, chili flakes, half of the fried chicken, prawns and sausages. Simmer on low flame till the rice is cooked. Add more stock / water if required..
- When done, arrange the prawns, peas, chicken, sausages and the bell peppers over the rice and keep it covered for 15 minutes. Serve, garnished with chopped parsely, tomatoes and lime wedges..