Whosayna’s Paella. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. Spain's classic, Paella, is made using bomba rice. (China Squirrel)Source: China Squirrel.
Paella is a traditional dish of Spain. Its home is Valencia, but variations exist in the different Spanish La paella es el plato tradicional de España. Es originario de Valencia, pero existen variaciones en las. This Appetizing Whosayna’s Paella using 15 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Paella
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- You need 2 of Onions (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic (pounded).
- It’s 2 cups of Veggies (Capsicum, French Beans and Carrots).
- It’s 1 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cups of Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of Boneless Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper (pounded).
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil/Ghee.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s strands of few saffron.
Heat the oil in the paella pan, and when very hot, add the chicken and the rabbit cut into pieces. Sauté the meat until it is lightly browned. Add the peeled, de-seeded and chopped tomato and fry over. I've never made paella, but I'm ready to try.
Whosayna’s Paella instructions
- Boil chicken piece and peas in little salt and 1 tsp garlic paste with 4 cups of water, when peas done remove chicken and cut in strips, keep peas and stock aside. Braise onions in olive oil till nicely browned up, add garlic and chilli flakes saute and add shrimps cook till shrimps gone pinkish colour, add bay leaves, oregano, black pepper, salt, saffron and chicken stock boil till it bubbles add rice and cook till almost done add peas, parsley and veggies then simmer till done..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves with lemon wedges.
But one recipe I read said you "must" have a special paella pan. This Spanish paella is packed with flavor, from tender chicken and saffron to mussels, clams, and chorizo. What are you doing-get up and make it already. The most famous and tradional dish of Spain. The paella is a perfect dish to serve family and friends at you next party or holiday gathering.