Baked Paella. The Baked Paella Pouches recipe out of our category Shrimp! Learn how to make a Quick & Easy Paella recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Oven Baked Sausage & Shrimp Paella Recipe!
Cover the paella by inverting another baking sheet and placing it on top. Bake until the liquid is completely Arrange the shrimp, clams and mussels on the paella with the shell openings facing up. This easy Seafood Paella Recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. This Appetizing Baked Paella using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Baked Paella
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s of Spanish cooking chorizo.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Saffron threads.
- It’s 200 g of risotto rice.
- You need 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 150 g of King Prawns.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need Handful of Chopped parsley.
Paella is a traditional dish from Spain with Valencian roots. There are many different variations of paella but the original recipe calls. Yotam Ottolenghi's baked paella includes shrimp and chorizo, and is served with a bright salsa verde. Andrew Scrivani for The New York Times.
Baked Paella instructions
- Finely chop onion and with olive oil to a large shallow casserole dish, cook for 5 mins until soft.
- Add chorizo and cook until oils are released and add garlic and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add risotto rice and stir for a minute, then add the chicken stock and season well, bring to the boil and transfer to the oven with a lid on and cook for 20 mins.
- Take out the oven, give it a good stir and add prawns and lemon wedges, cook for a further 10 mins.
Turmeric lends flavor and a pretty golden color to this Spanish-style entree. Chicken Paella Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Paella makes a fantastic home-cooked meal – rustic, hearty and built to be shared. The heat starts high and reduces gradually, making the rice perfectly al dente then crisping it at the bottom. This baked rice studded with chorizo, chickpeas, currants, and tomatoes is my heartier, adapted version of Claudia Roden's Baked Rice with Chickpeas and Currants from The Food of Spain.