Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns. Chorizo and chicken Paella made in a cast iron skillet, bursting with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, garlic, bell peppers, saffron, tumeric, and more! Read the Paella with chicken and chorizo recipe. This simple chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, and we're no strangers to making it the traditional way, in the special paella pan we schlepped over from Spain-lots.
This chicken and chorizo paella is a hearty sharing dish that's easy to cook and serve in one dish. Using chorizo in your paella might not be the done thing everywhere, but if you like it, go with it! Stir the chicken and chorizo into the rice; season. This Yummy Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns using 16 easy ingredients and 13 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic diced.
- It’s 3 of large chicken breasts chopped into chunks.
- You need 200 grams of spicy chorizo.
- Prepare 1 jar of roasted red pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of mug full of frozen peas.
- It’s 250 grams of raw deveined prawns.
- You need 1200 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 200 ml of white wine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 of red chilli finely diced (optional).
- It’s Handful of parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Return the pan to the heat and fry the chicken in the chorizo oil, add a little extra olive oil if required and fry until nicely browned. A quick and easy Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Paella recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. chicken & chorizo paella recipe: A beautiful chicken & chorizo paella that is ideal for all the family. On a low heat gentle start to fry the chicken in olive oil, then add onions, chorizo and stir gently.
Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns instructions
- Chop the onion and garlic, add olive oil to the frying pan or wok and gently fry them..
- Whilst the onion is softening prepare the chicken and chorizo..
- When the onion has softened add the chorizo stirring well for a few minutes. Then add the spices stir for a minute..
- Then add the chicken making sure it’s coated with the spice mixture..
- Add the white wine and simmer well for a few minutes until almost evaporated. Then add the rice stir for a few minutes ensuring the grains are all coated well. Pour in the stock. On a low heat let it gently simmer, regularly stirring..
- You can add almost all of the stock but keep some back for later on to help prevent it from sticking..
- Whilst simmering chop the tomatoes then add to the pan..
- Chop the peppers..
- Throw in the pan. Add salt and pepper.
- Keep stirring and stirring to prevent it from sticking. Then add the diced chilli (optional).
- Stirring the pan regularly, in between chop the parsley, leave for later. You may need to add more stock, water to the pan, taste the rice. If it has hard grains inside and is nearly dry add more liquid..
- Once the rice is soft all the way through and there is no hard grains inside. Throw in the prawns and peas. Leave for 4 – 5 minutes so they cook through..
- The rice should be slightly sticky but not a runny liquid but now. Add chopped parsley and serve..
This easy version of the traditional Spanish rice dish features both chicken and chorizo sausage mixed in with the rice, peas and tomato. Chicken, Shrimp & Chorizo Paella. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Paella is THE classic Spanish dish. Paella is THE classic Spanish dish. It's easy to make, delicious, extremely versatile and it tastes like being on holiday.