One pot wonder Spansih Paella. Next up in the one pot wonder series is Paelle. Steve Wilson demonstrates a quick tutorial on how to make Spanish One Pot Paella. Thus, the paella we know and love fits the Filipino tastebud, compared to its authentic Spanish The flavors you associate with local paella can be found in this dish—savory and rich.
It's the perfect amount of spicy with ground turkey, chili Spanish Rice makes a favorite side dish recipe. This version takes spanish rice to the main Chorizo and chicken Paella made in a cast iron skillet, bursting with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes. One-pot meals are the saving grace for busy home cooks everywhere and make the dish washer that much happier. This Yummy One pot wonder Spansih Paella using 18 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of One pot wonder Spansih Paella
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 of Chorizos roughly choped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- You need 2 of chicken thighs sliced.
- Prepare 300 grams of Pork Belly cut into 3cm chunks.
- You need 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum roughly choped.
- It’s 350 grams of paella rice or any medium grain rice.
- You need 2 of chicken cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 liter of boiling water.
- You need 200 grams of prawns fresh or frozen.
- You need 10 of muscles.
- You need 150 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Place all the meat in a large casserole pot and add the spices, herbs and garlic. Cover everything with water and bring to the boil, skimming off the fat when it starts to bubble. Easy Spanish rice recipe with chunks of chorizo sausage made in one pot. Reenergize with this clean, flavorful seafood dish.
One pot wonder Spansih Paella instructions
- In a large pan on medium heat add a good lug of olive oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden and the pork belly..
- Add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until onions soften cans slightly caramelize. Add chicken thighs and stir for 2minutes..
- Add your chopped parley stems, capsicum, paprika and tomato paste. Stir for 2 mins and the add your rice and crumble in the chicken stock cube continue stirring for another 2mins and add your boiling water and bring to the boil for 5mins with lid on. Season to taste..
- Place the lid on and turn down and simmer on low for 35mins stirring every 5mins. Or alternatively until rice is almost cooked..
- Place your prawns in and stir through the paella until cooked. Add your frozen peas and place mussels in and around the paella. Once mussels are open and the rice is cooked its ready to serve..
- Sprinkle with parsley to gatnish and serve with a lemon wedge..
- Note. Once the paella makes a popping sound you know its ready to eat. This recipe can be done without the seafood for a cheaper but still delicious option :)..
It's easy to prepare, freezes well, and can be used to refuel after a hard workout. This one-pot recipe Spanish Chicken and Potatoes is full of flavor and vibrant color and is perfect served with a big piece of crusty white bread or I from Spanish. The Mediterranean food is a food full of flavors. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine.