Paleo Paella. No word of a lie, that Paleo Paëlla was even better than the original I remembered. Your other option would be to carefully drain the excess liquid, or serve your paëlla with a slotted spoon so the liquid. This recipe is a paleo take on Spanish Paella that can be completely customized and makes enough This is definitely a dish to feed the masses!
Regardless, this paleo rendition of paella using cauliflower rice is truly every bit as This is also a great use of Aneto's Paella Valenciana Broth! Hozzávalók és az elkészítés részletes leírása. An amazing low carb Keto Paleo Seafood Paella made with cauliflower rice instead of rice that is guaranteed to impress the whole family! This Yummy Paleo Paella using 16 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Paleo Paella
- You need 16 oz of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 12 oz of shrimp.
- It’s 12 oz of clams.
- It’s 3 of andouille sausage.
- You need 3 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of saffron.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of turmeric.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 3 oz of bone broth.
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 1 of .
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
A low carb version of traditional paella that is made with cauliflower rice! Paella mit mit Petersilie und Zitronenvierteln garnieren und servieren. Die Gemischte Paella lässt sich nach Belieben variieren. This delicious Paleo Diet spaghetti recipe makes use of spaghetti squashes and a meaty bolognese sauce with vegetables, beef and bacon for an amazing dish.
Paleo Paella instructions
- Use a food processor to make the cauliflower rice.
- In a pot pan, boiled the cauliflower rice with the bone broth until soft.
- In a paella pan or frying pan, sautee the garlic and the onion until the onion is transparent.
- Add to the pan the red peppers, chicken, and sausage. When the chicken is almost ready, add the seafood.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. Add spices and garnish with parsley and green onions.
- Add hot sauce if desired.
Find healthy, delicious paleo recipes including main dishes, side dishes, snacks and desserts from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. A seafood paella recipe, plus a rioja wine and tapas pairing to create a When choosing what food to partner with my wine, seafood paella jumped out at me, since it's a.