Chicken and Seafood Paella.
This Perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of juice from one lemon.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh black pepper.
Chicken and Seafood Paella step by step
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..