Garlic bread tuna salad. Tuna packed in oil is rich and delicious and perfect for things like Niçoise salads or platters. All you really need is a squeeze of lemon to brighten it up and Once you have your tuna fish salad, spread it thickly on bread: sandwich bread, seeded rye, a baguette, ciabatta, anything. Tuna salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, green olives, grated American cheese, and sweet pickle relish and served in warm buns.
Top pieces with a spoonful of salad and some greens. Drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar. This tuna salad works great with a Mediterranean diet, or for those who are going low carb. This Perfect Garlic bread tuna salad using 11 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread tuna salad
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 of spinatch.
- It’s 1 of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of chopped pickles.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- It’s 1 dash of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of garlic spread.
- Prepare 1 of bread.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- You need 1 of diced tomatos.
I like to serve it on top of a kale salad, or as an open-faced sandwich on whole grain or pumpernickel toast. Spread a piece of bread with a thin layer of hummus, then top with lettuce, tomato, and tuna salad. Hey all, thank you for joining me. I'm so glad to share this recipe.
Garlic bread tuna salad step by step
- pre heat oven to 450, spread garlic onto bread put in oven to toast.
- diced onions in bowl add everything and mix.
- check oven every so often i left it in for 15 mins or so remove from oven lower heat to 250 and put the tuna salad ontop put the cheese on *sadly i didnt have any cheese* and leave it in the oven for another 5 mins.
It's my favorite all time Tuna Salad. There's something extra comforting about a tuna melt on a chilly day. Take it up a few notches with garlic, cheese and tomatoes. —Aimee Bachmann, Bellevue, Washington. Keto tuna salad bursts with flavor from Dijon mustard, hot sauce, garlic, and cilantro. Needless to say, tuna salad is perfect for lunch, and this keto version, served on a low-carb bread, is so very flavorful!