Sophie's chorizo scallop & green bean warm salad. Pat the scallops dry with kitchen paper. To serve, thread a piece of chorizo onto a cocktail stick, followed by one scallop and one pea. Return the scallops and chorizo to the pan, coat well in the sauce and stir in the chopped parsley.
Bacon and chorizo (as in my scallop and chorizo stacks) pair well, and celeriac's fresh, earthy flavor works well too. The scallops cook up in just a few minutes, and the chorizo even less. Spicy chorizo accentuates the delicate sweetness of seared scallops in this saffron-scented dish. This Appetizing Sophie's chorizo scallop & green bean warm salad using 3 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sophie's chorizo scallop & green bean warm salad
- You need 200 grams of fresh scallops.
- It’s 100 grams of green beans, chopped.
- It’s 150 grams of chorizo.
Rinse scallops under cold running water to remove sand from crevices. Thread the scallops onto the skewers, alternating with the chorizo slices. I used large sea scallops and only seared them in the rendered fat from the sausage (I didn't wipe out the pan and add oil). Be sure to buy Basque or Spanish style Chorizo, not Mexican Chorizo.
Sophie's chorizo scallop & green bean warm salad step by step
- Pop your green beans into a non stick pan..
- While they cook, chop your chorizo up. Add to the pan and cook until slightly browned..
- Add your scallops to the pan and cook for approximately 3 minutes. My scallops were quite small – you will need to add time if they're larger..
- Serve and enjoy! No additional seasoning required :).
Scallops and chorizo are the biggest-selling appetizer we've ever had at our brasserie. I even had complaints from customers when I took the dish off the menu! Try if you can to buy diver scallops that. Try our pan-fried scallops and chorizo recipe and more delicious shellfish and seafood recipes at Add the scallops and fry for a minute on each side. Add the parsley, toss all together briefly over the.