Egg Potato Balado.
This Yummy Egg Potato Balado using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Potato Balado
- You need 6 of boiled eggs (more or less 10 minutes), fried until the eggs turned golden yellow.
- Prepare 500 gr of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- You need 250 ml of vegetable oil to fry the potatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable to sauté the ground spice.
- Prepare 6 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 3 of lime kaffir leaves, take out the bones.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s of salt and pepper(to taste).
- You need of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 20 of red chili peppers (can be added or reduced to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of trasi (dried shrimp paste – explanation in my previous post. Scroll down ⬇️⬇️⬇️).
Egg Potato Balado instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes until soft. Drain. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté shallots until fragrant..
- Add ground spices and lime kaffir leaves. Keep stirring until the ground spices change color..
- Add salt, coconut sugar, and pepper..
- Add fried potatoes and fried eggs. Mix well..
- Serve with yellow rice or white rice!😋.