Fried Shrimp Salad.
This Delicious Fried Shrimp Salad using 17 simple ingredients and 15 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Shrimp Salad
- It’s 2 lb of peeled large or jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 of adobe seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of old bay seasoning.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of indian cornmeal.
- It’s 1 of peanut oil, canola oil or crisco.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes.
- You need 1 head of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of croutons.
- You need 1 of salad dressing of choice (optional).
Fried Shrimp Salad step by step
- 1#-Prepare salad.
- In a big bowl-chop up lettuce.
- Chop up tomatoes or add grape tomatoes.
- Mix vinegar, black pepper, a pinch of Adobe seasoning together with tomatoes n lettuce.
- Place salad in refrigerator.
- #2- Wash Shrimp off with vinegar and water.
- Prepare a small of beaten eggs, coconut milk, cornmeal and seasonings together.
- Season shrimp with old bay seasoning and dip in mixture one by one.
- Prepare a paper or plastic bag with flour.
- Place shrimp in flour, shake bag and let it sit.
- Prepare pan with peanut oil- medium high heat.
- Place shrimp in pan-Fry until golden brown.
- Place shrimp on paper towel-cool off.
- Place salad on plate then shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle salad dressing of choice on top.