Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes. The tuna in this great-looking stuffed tomato recipe isn't your typical mayo-based affair. The sherry vinaigrette does double duty: it adds fresh flavor to the tuna filling and also dresses the baby arugula and white bean salad. Make our stuffed tomato recipe for a tasty Healthy Living Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes dish!
Combine mayonnaise mixture to tuna and vegetables and blend well, folding in chopped eggs. Slice off top of ripe tomatoes, scoop out pulp and reserve for other use. The larger tomatoes, like beefsteak tomatoes, have lots of seeds and pulp on the inside that are easy to scoop out. This Tasty Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes using 4 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 oz of can of tuna packed in water.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet cubed pickled cucumbers.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes ripened.
Once the insides are removed, you can use it as a little bowl for just about anything. Cook the Peas in a little water with a pinch of baking soda. Submerge the tomatoes in boiling water a few seconds to peel them more easily. A healthy, amazingly delicious lunch is quicker and easier than you think with our tuna salad-stuffed tomatoes!
Tuna salad stuffed tomatoes step by step
- Was the tomatoes.
- Cut tops off hollow out the inside of the tomatoes set aside the insides discard the tops.
- Open the tuna drain the liquids.
- Mix the tuna insides of tomato.
- Mix the tuna insides of tomatoes.
- Add mayonnaise cubed relish mix well together.
- Stuff the tuna salad back into the hollow tomatoes.
- Chill or serve at room temperature, enjoy.
Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes – Tomates rellenos de ensalada de atun con mayonesa. Cook the peas in a little water with a pinch of baking soda. Submerge the tomatoes in boiling water a few seconds to peel them more easily. Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes are a summer favorite! Hello there from the sunny state of Florida!