Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad.
This Appetizing Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad using 20 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad
- You need 1 of FOR CRAB SALAD.
- Prepare 8 oz of jumbo lump crabmeat.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 1 large of fresh tomato, sliced into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of torn soft lettece leaves.
- You need 1 small of cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 of FOR WASABI DRESSING.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 1 dash of 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Avocado and Crab Stacked Salad step by step
- PREPARE WASABI DRESSING.
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy, wasabi and pepper in a bowl, whisk to blend, set aside..
- MAKE CRAB SALAD.
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, lemon, cajun seasoning, pepper, salt to taste, chives, celery and hot sauce. Fold in crab meat catefully so as not to break it up, set aside.
- Place torn greens on a platter, surround with cucumber slices. Put 2 large tomato slices in the center, top with some crab salad, top the crab with avocado slices, add another layer of crab salad, and top again with sliced avacado, pressing gently. Top with a cherry tomato slice and small piece of avacodo..
- Drizzle with wasabi dressing, serving with more to add if desired..