Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad.
This Delicious Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad using 17 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad
- It’s of Tuna.
- It’s 1 of fresh Ahi Tuna Steak.
- You need 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Dry mustard powder.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground fresh ginger.
- You need of Salad.
- You need 1 bunch of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions.
- It’s 10 of dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted pistachios (de-shelled).
- Prepare 1/2 small of watermelon.
- It’s of Vinaigrette.
- It’s 30 ml of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 30 ml of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 30 ml of cool water.
Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad step by step
- Cover the surface of the tuna with the soy sauce, adding the mustard powder, ginger and black pepper to the surface..
- Make sure the BBQ (or pan) is very hot, place Ahi Tuna steak on the grill for 1 minute per side. The idea is to blacken the crust without cooking it through..
- Make the salad with the base of lettuce, adding the watermelon chopped into cubes, diced green onions and dates that are chopped into smaller cubes. Sprinkle the pistachios over for a garnish..
- Once done, slice the tuna into thin, long slices and place on top of the salad..
- Make a vinaigrette from the mustard, water and vinegar and drizzle over the tuna and salad..