Spicy tuna salad sandwiches. Stir tuna, Cheddar cheese, diced jalapeno, mayonnaise, relish, lemon juice, and pepper together in a bowl. Spread tuna mixture on a slice of toast and top with remaining slice to make a sandwich. Split the buns and place a piece of spicy pepper jack cheese on the bottom buns.
The trick to a top-notch tuna salad recipe is the inclusion of both crunch and zest. Crunch comes from chopped celery and onion, and a dash of lemon juice adds the perfect, seafood-friendly zing. Ways to Enjoy this Spicy Tuna Salad. You can have Spicy tuna salad sandwiches using 6 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy tuna salad sandwiches
- You need 1 1/2 cup of tuna salad base.
- You need 4 slice of whole wheat bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickled diced jalapeños and some liquid from jar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
Make sushi: For the adventurous (or those with this amazing sushi maker), this is a great way to make a super affordable and delicious spicy tuna roll at home. Sandwiches and wraps: Just like classic tuna salad, this salad makes a killer sandwich. Layer it up with sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts, carrots. Combine tuna, mayonnaise, spicy beans, celery, bean brine, and chives.
Spicy tuna salad sandwiches step by step
- Take your bread add mayonnaise to bread..
- Mix all the other ingredients together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360033-tuna-salad-base.
- Add to bread enjoy I had mine with a kosher pickle I cut into spears.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users. The combination of tuna salad and egg salad is inspired by a frequent sandwich made by my mother, and this recipe is spruced up with a spicy idea from a previous SWAT ingredient. With the addition of some good bread and an herb salad mix (or watercress, if you can find it), it is a sandwich most might not think of making, but one that makes lunch (or breakfast) so much better. However you can easily accommodate this tuna sandwich to your taste if you're a garlic person. How this Tuna Salad Sandwich happened.