Salad cesar with smocked salmon. This SMOKED SALMON SALAD is topped with avocado, red onion, and the best lemon-dill dressing. It's a healthy lunch, and a great recipe for a brunch This Smoked Salmon Salad is an easy and beautiful dish to assemble, tossed with a refreshing lemon-dill dressing. This Salmon Caesar Salad is a healthy and delicious take on a classic Caesar.
Who else ALWAYS orders a salad when they go out to eat, but is filled. This smoked salmon and avocado Caesar salad is very easy to prepare and can also be customized based on your preferences. You can omit the smoked salmon or use leftover grilled fish; you could also use soft boiled eggs or grilled shrimp/chicken. This Appetizing Salad cesar with smocked salmon using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Salad cesar with smocked salmon
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 4 of brown toast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of katchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of capers.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt milk.
- Prepare 1 of smocked salmon.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
The dressing is made with plain greek style yogurt. Mix the sour cream with the lemon juice and chives and season with salt and pepper. Layer the salmon, onion and zucchini over it and spoon the remaining sour cream on top. Serve garnished to taste with rinsed watercress.
Salad cesar with smocked salmon instructions
- In a pan put some oil then parmesan cheese.
- When its golden inverse the cheese in a bowl to have this shape.
- Mix all the other ingredients together for the dressing.
- Cut the toast in cubes and put it in the oven till it becomes crispy.
- In the cheese put salad . Crispy toast and then the dressing and the salmon as a flower decoration.
Top the salad with the sliced smoked salmon and serve immediately. This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or. This incredible Salmon Salad is easy to prepare, and SO delicious! Plus, you don't have to worry about mercury with salmon, unlike tuna salad.