Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad.
This Perfect Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad
- You need 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cucumber (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of grape tomatoes (sliced in half).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dill.
- It’s 1 of small lime.
Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad instructions
- Drain water from tuna and add to a medium sized bowl..
- Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and seasonings. Mix to combine well..
- Squeeze lime juice from entire lime over the tuna salad. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This allows the salad to soak up the lime juice for more flavor and its best served cold. Enjoy!.