Marinated Seaweed and Octopus Salad.
This Perfect Marinated Seaweed and Octopus Salad using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Marinated Seaweed and Octopus Salad
- You need 1 cup of hijiki seaweed.
- You need 1 piece of octopus.
- You need 2 leaves of cabbage.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of balsamic vinegar.
Marinated Seaweed and Octopus Salad instructions
- Wash and shred the cabbage. Briefly boil the octopus, then cut into small pieces. Put cabbage and octopus in a large bowl..
- Add the seasoning ingredients to a small bowl and mix well..
- Stir the seasoning into the salad, mix well, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and viola!.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes for a colorful and beautiful salad..