Potato Salad with Coriander and Anchovy.
You can have Potato Salad with Coriander and Anchovy using 7 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Potato Salad with Coriander and Anchovy
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Coriander.
- Prepare 4 of slices anchovies.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of mayonaise.
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
Potato Salad with Coriander and Anchovy step by step
- Cut the potato and carrot into small pieces and put them into a microwavable container. Heat for 3 minutes until the vegetables get soft. You can boil them if you like too..
- Mash the potatoes roughly. Add the chopped anchovy and season with salt and pepper and mayonnaise. Mix all together..
- Finally, pour in the olive oil and add the chopped coriander. Mix gently and the salad is done!.