Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad.
You can cook Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad
- You need 2 of each Salmon.
- You need 1 of medium Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of large Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of medium Lime (fresh juice and few grated lime skin).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad instructions
- Cook coucous as shown in the package, set aside. Heat the skillet and pour the oil.
- Fried the salmon and seasoned with salt and pepper. While cooking the salmon, cut the cucumber and tomatoes in small pieces, grate some skin of the lime and take the juice..
- Mix the cucumber, tomatoes, lime juice and skin then mix the cooked couscous. Seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Serve the couscous salad with salmon on top..