Bad Teacher Tuna Salad.
You can cook Bad Teacher Tuna Salad using 11 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Bad Teacher Tuna Salad
- It’s 3 of Boiled eggs, CD&S (chopped diced & sliced).
- You need 2 of Stalks of celery ,CD&S.
- You need 1 large of tomatoes peeled,CD&S.
- Prepare 1 medium of cucumber, CD&S.
- You need 3 dash of Sea salt to taste.
- You need 2 dash of Coarse black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of 12 cans of tuna in water.
- It’s 3 dash of Tiger seasoning to taste (very important).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Spicy mustard.
- You need 4 dash of Texas Pete (add more if you like more heat).
Bad Teacher Tuna Salad step by step
- Add everything except tomatoes together in a bowl and roll with fork , after all is mixed add tomatoes and gently mix in tomatoes chill in refrigerator 3 hours and enjoy.