Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia.
You can have Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia using 24 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia
- You need 1 of Red Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Mango diced.
- Prepare 1 small of can Crushed Pineapples juice drained.
- You need 1 medium of Cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 large of Red Tomato diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Real lemon juice.
- It’s pinch of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cilantro chopped fresh.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- It’s of Grilled Tilapia.
- You need 1 lb of Tilapia fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of blackened season.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need 1/2 box of barilla noodles (break in half).
- You need of salt.
Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia step by step
- Whisk together 2 teaspoon melted butter, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon season salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon blackened season and 1 tablespoon garlic in a bowl and pour in a resealable plastic zip lock bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Preparing the Mango Salad… in a medium bowl combine mango, crushed pineapple, red onion, tomato, red bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, sugar, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, crushed red pepper, Thai sweet sweet chili sauce and black pepper, mixing well and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Preheating the bbq grill (outside), medium to high heat.
- Take the marinated tilapia from the refrigerator draining excess juices, then place on grill until thoroughly cooked, and flakes with a fork easily. grilling for 4-5 minutes each side. Serve with Mango Salad topping Noodles..
- Bring to boil a medium pot of water, add a half box of barilla noodle (broken in half), boil until noodles are fully cooked, then drain and rinse with cool water add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve noodle cold and topped with mango salsa..