Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This recipe was one of my husband's favorite ways to enjoy salmon. I've had it so long I don't even remember where it came from originally. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! This delicious Greek Pasta Salad is filled with rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese and is covered in a tasty greek dressing! It's our new go-to pasta salad and is perfectly light and refreshing. You can have Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- It’s 10 of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
A Greek pasta salad recipe bursting with Mediterranean flavours. Tasty, classic smoked salmon sandwiches, with a mix of creamy Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream. This Greek Salmon Salad Bowls recipe is packed with delicious and healthy ingredients, and they These Greek Salmon Salad Bowls are packed with delicious, feel-good ingredients and easy to My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
If the final product seems too dry for your taste, additional red wine vinegar and olive oil can be added. This Greek Pasta Salad is great served alongside other favorites like our popular Classic Macaroni Salad and Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad would make a great meal option too – Just add some grilled chicken to the top and you're ready to go! Peel the garlic cloves and cook them with the pasta in salted, boiling water. Cook the pasta as directed on the package for al dente.