Healthy Tuna Salad.
You can cook Healthy Tuna Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tuna Salad
- It’s 1 bunch of Arugula.
- You need 200 grams of canned tuna.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Healthy Tuna Salad step by step
- Wash the arugula, peel the cucumber and slice it in thin leaves, cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs.
- Add arugula, cucumber and cherry tomatoes in bowl and then add tuna.
- In another bowl mix balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil and salt then add to the salad.
- Mix well all together and you are done!.