My Shrimp Louie Salad.
This Appetizing My Shrimp Louie Salad using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Shrimp Louie Salad
- You need 1 of package of romaine lettuce.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 8 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 of pint of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of package of tail on deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mccormick carribean jerk seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing, optional.
My Shrimp Louie Salad instructions
- Cook bacon strips, drain, set aside..
- Cook shrimp in Mccormick seasoning..
- Assemble salad, lettuce, tomatoes, shrimp, bacon , eggs, finish with dressing of your choice..