Cheesy Jalepeno Crab Salad.
You can cook Cheesy Jalepeno Crab Salad using 11 simple ingredients and 1 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cheesy Jalepeno Crab Salad
- You need 1 lb of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1 of large jalepeno.
- You need 2 of stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 of small green onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
Cheesy Jalepeno Crab Salad instructions
- Dice up jalepeno, celery, and onions. Add everything in bowl and stir up. Refridgerate. Serve with crackers or on toasted bread as a sandwich..