Tuna Avocado Salad.
This Tasty Tuna Avocado Salad using 5 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Avocado Salad
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 piece of avocado.
- It’s 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Tuna Avocado Salad step by step
- Chop the onion, put it in a bowl and sprinkle it with salt so that it will soften. (You can also press and mix it with the salt so that it softens faster).
- Add the canned tuna and mix it with the onion wih a spoon..
- Add the corn. (I used a small can).
- Peel and chop the avocado and add it to the mix..
- Season to taste. I used some olive oil with basil, yum!.