Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps.
This Tasty Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of For Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- You need 1 of green onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- You need 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- It’s of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- You need of For Serving.
- You need of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.