EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this This creamy salad combines pasta & tuna to create the perfect light lunch or side to supper! With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit!
This creamy tuna pasta salad recipe is perfect for summer gatherings, potlucks, BBQs, or picnics. It's fast and easy to make! This pasta salad could either be a side dish or a main course. whichever you choose is fine. This Perfect EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 500 grams of orecchiette.
- Prepare 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
I recently made a healthy tuna pasta salad with a vinaigrette dressing, and this is the. Tuna macaroni salad gets dressed up with sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, green pepper, and hard-cooked egg in a creamy Italian dressing. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad With Greek YogurtAggies Kitchen. Tuna Cannellini Pasta Salad with Creamy Herb DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. So they're an excellent item to keep on hand in your freezer to whip up quick and easy dinners, like this Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan. To make this easy pasta salad, start by boiling some salted water and cooking your pasta.