Tuna salad. Tuna salad with pasta noodles: Adding some cooked pasta, like fregola, orzo, or farfallini to the tuna salad adds delightful texture and even extends the salad somewhat to serve more hungry people. Tuna salad starts with a blend of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. The tuna used is usually pre-cooked, canned, and packaged in water or oil.
Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. You can cook Tuna salad using 10 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna salad
- It’s 1 (5 ounces) of light shredded or chunk tuna in water drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of miracle whip more if needed.
- It’s 1 of hard boiled egg or fried.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet pickle relish or dill relish.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of worshire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s of you can add celery diced little *option.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dill chopped *option.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of diced onion*option.
This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Classic Tuna Salad is the PERFECT choice for an easy and quick lunch, made out of savory tuna and crunchy celery, mixed with mayo, mustard, and relish, and a dash of lemon juice. This easy tuna salad recipe makes the best tuna sandwiches!
Tuna salad step by step
- Mix together in a bowl and put on crackers of your choice or bread. I eat mine on garlic flavored crackers or plain club crackers. I gave u options bc my family likes when I add those I do not. Enjoy.
This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. Learn to make delicious, flavorful and low cholesterol tuna salad without mayonnaise. Mediterranean diet, low carb, gluten free. This Tuna Salad Recipe is a winner and it doesn't get any easier! This is hands down the best tuna salad recipe I've tried.