Tuna Salad (Mayo Free).
This Delicious Tuna Salad (Mayo Free) using 9 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad (Mayo Free)
- Prepare 2 Cans of Tuna.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Cup of Diced Cucumbers.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Distilled White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Pepper.
Tuna Salad (Mayo Free) instructions
- Very simple. Take all ingredients and mix them together…done!.
- Cut ingredients in half to make a smaller portion. I usually make enough to bring into work for lunch during the week..