Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad. This could be the perfect dish for your bbq this Labor Day Weekend or just a simple weeknight meal for the family. Either way it's delicious, flavorful, and. An apricot (US: /ˈæprɪkɒt/ (listen), UK: /ˈeɪprɪkɒt/ (listen)) is a fruit, or the tree that bears the fruit, of several species in the genus Prunus (stone fruits).
Toss the apricots with the lemon juice in a bowl; set aside. Combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a bowl. Mix the water into the remaining oat mixture until well blended; pat mixture into the prepared baking dish to make a crust. You can have Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad using 27 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad
- You need of For the salmon.
- You need 1/2 lb of salmon per serving.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, ground ginger, white pepper, and smoked paprika.
- You need of For the Pico de Gallo.
- Prepare 5 of LG apricots.
- You need 1/2 of small sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of peach preserves.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare of For the rice.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain and wild rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of For the pea salad.
- It’s 2 cans of sweet peas, rinse and drain.
- You need 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon, chopped and browned.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bleu cheese chunks.
- You need 1 cup of course shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of small shallot, minced.
- You need of Bleu cheese salad dressing.
- You need of Baked Romano cheese crisps.
Spread the apricots evenly over the crust, and. A wide variety of apricot options are available to you, such as drying process, type, and style. You can also make crumbles to follow the seasons, starting in the spring with strawberry-rhubarb; followed by summer cherries, berries, peaches, nectarines or plums; and then fall. It is closely related to the plum.
Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place apricots in boiling water about 20 seconds. Remove and let cool. This will let you skin them easily. Skin and remove pit. Chop. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Mix all of the Pico ingredients and chill in the fridge..
- Mix all pea salad ingredients, except dressing and Romano chips. Chill in refrigerator as well..
- Mix rice ingredients in a pot and cook how instructed on the package..
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with seasonings. Place on middle oven rack and broil on high for 15-20 minutes. Until salmon just flakes with a fork. Do not let it dry out..
- As soon as salmon goes in the oven, mix enough dressing in the salad to make it creamy. I used about 3/4 cup..
- Plate rice, serve salmon on top. Cover with pico. Garnish with cilantro. Add salad to the plate and garnish with Romano chips. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Apricots and Salmon are synonymous, and they have mutual synonyms. Salmon and apricots are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Salmon" instead a noun "Apricots". It bears elliptic leaves with serrated margins and are generally wider than those of other stone fruit trees. Apricot blossoms have five bright white petals that can sometimes be tinged with pink.