Chinese cabbage and tuna salad. Tuna, Chinese cabbage, cucumber, onion and a little mayonnaise… by blog-food. Today everything is very simple and delicious. I mixed the tuna with a generous quantity of finely chopped cabbage, which makes up the bulk of the salad.
Chinese Cabbage Salad seems to make a. regular appearance these days, doesn't it? The fabulous Chinese Cabbage Salad recipe I'm sharing with you today has a little bit of unique twist. The dressing is made with a peanut oil base giving it a wonderfully rich flavor. This Appetizing Chinese cabbage and tuna salad using 6 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage and tuna salad
- Prepare 2 cups of Chinese cabbage (shredded, salted and squeezed).
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna (no salt, in water).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seed.
Combine sugar, canola oil, vinegars, and soy sauce in a bowl. Toss dressing with ramen mixture, chopped cabbage, and sliced green onions just before serving. Subscribe to my channel and you will find many other delicious recipes. Chinese cabbage salad with basic vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce is a very common salad in hot summers.
Chinese cabbage and tuna salad step by step
- Shred cabbage and leave them salted (a pinch of salt, extra amount) for approx. 10 mins. Squeeze cabbage to remove extra water..
- Add sugar, ponzu, mayonnaise and tuna in a bowl and mix well. Add cabbage and mix well. Add sesame seed..
We name it as "拌菜" which means mixing all the ingredients with simple seasoning. This should be something originated from Northern China, but enjoys a high popularity in different places. Fresh orange juice and ginger brighten the Asian flavors of the dressing in this Chinese Cabbage Salad. Cut Chinese cabbage, as it will be convenient – large, small. Put everything in a salad bowl, add salt, season with equal parts mayonnaise and sour cream.