Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese.
You can cook Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese using 22 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese
- You need 2 (9 oz) of cans of tuna.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1/3 of of a carrot.
- It’s 3/4 of of medium onion.
- You need 1 1/2 slices of bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Thousand Island.
- Prepare 1/2 of loosely packed TBS of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 TBS of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 TBS of granulated garlic.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Pickles:.
- It’s 1/2 of of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 TBS of sugar.
- You need 1/4 TBS of salt.
- It’s 1 TBS of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 TBS of water.
- It’s of Roma tomato.
- Prepare of Vietnamese Banh Mi.
- Prepare of Roman lettuce.
Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese instructions
- These are parts of the ingredients besides the seasoning that I put in my tuna salad..
- Chop finely celery, onion and carrots. Put in a bowl. Sprinkle pinch of salt and 2 pinches of sugar. Mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to render moisture from the veggies..
- Drain the tuna. Grate the lemon zest. Juice 1/2 a lemon, but you will only need 1 TBS..
- Cut the carrot for pickles. In a bowl, put 1 TBS sugar, 1/4 TBS salt, 1 TBS vinegar, 1/2 TBS water. Mix well. Add carrots, mix well. Let rest while preparing for the tuna salad..
- Drain the veggies, squeeze out excess water, put in a mixing bowl. Squeeze excess water from tuna. Put into mixing bowl. Make bread crumbs using a food processor. Add into mixing bowl..
- Add mayonnaise, Thousand Island, granulated garlic, 1/2 TBS sugar, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle some black pepper. Mix well. Taste. Add whatever is needed to your liking..
- Cut Bánh mi, open in half. Spread some mayonnaise on both sides. Put lettuce, tuna salad, slices of tomato (remember to sprinkle some salt and pepper on tomato), carrot pickles, and cilantro..
- Your Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese is ready! Hope you will like it!.