Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad. Toasted Almond Parsley Salad: Mince the shallot and add to a small bowl. Pour the vinegar over the shallots and add a pinch of salt. Roasted Veggie Summer Salad. featured in Sides That Are Great With Salmon.
Place in a large baking dish with sliced lemons, orange and thyme (or rosemary, oregano or marjoram), if using. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bake until salmon is just turning. These summer salad recipes are the perfect go-to summer meal. You can have Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad using 16 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- It’s 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- You need of For the topping:.
- It’s 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- Prepare 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- You need of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- Prepare of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
For a summer salad that looks refined, try this refreshing recipe with ribbons of asparagus and thick pieces of shaved Parmesan. Both nutritious and filling, this panzanella has flaky salmon and pieces of crusty country bread for a. When I'm starving after work, I want a fast meal with no-fail technique. Place a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet in a cold oven.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad instructions
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).
Meanwhile, brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Oven baked Salmon oven baked salmon. Season with pepper, a pinch of salt and parsley. You can prepare every element of this salad ahead, but Season the salmon generously with salt and pepper on both the skin and flesh side. Remove from the oven and let cool, then break the salmon into large chunks and discard.