Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Roasted Cauliflower & Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. Cauliflower and tuna may seem like an unlikely pair but they work beautifully together in this fiber-rich and gluten-free salad.
Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s Dash of red hot pepper.
In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides.
Cauliflower tuna salad step by step
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal. I often serve this as an appetizer alongside a meat and cheese tray. Marinated Cauliflower Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Roasted cauliflower salad from Calabria, Italy with olives, capers, chili pepper, parsley and olive oil.