The Best Fitness Tuna Salad.
You can cook The Best Fitness Tuna Salad using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Fitness Tuna Salad
- It’s 2 cans of tuna packed in oil.
- It’s 1 package of pre-packed mixed salad (you are also free to use any kind of salad you want).
- Prepare 1 piece of tomato.
- You need 1 piece of red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of olives.
- It’s 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 of of a Cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
The Best Fitness Tuna Salad instructions
- First, you need to break up the tuna with a fork. Toss with the mixed salad..
- Cut your tomato, red onion, olives, cucumber into small pieces and add them to the tuna-salad mix..
- Here go the chickpeas and then mix all the things together in your bowl..
- When you are done, you can make your topping and seasoning. For the topping you just squeeze the lemon, to taste, if using. Chef’s note: “I like to mix the lemon juice and a little bit of the fish oil left in the can, it makes our salad smoother and adds great moisture to dissolve the spices. You can use avocado if you want, instead of more tomato”.
- Add the Dijon mustard and mix. Be careful, do not mix them overmuch because you smash the leaves of the lettuce. Your goal is a homogeneous taste but not a paste..
- Sprinkle the top with a little Parmesan. The aroma of the cheese makes the flavors even better..