Japanese Pasta with Shirasu and Cabbage Pasta.
You can have Japanese Pasta with Shirasu and Cabbage Pasta using 9 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Japanese Pasta with Shirasu and Cabbage Pasta
- It’s 2 of servings pasta.
- It’s 1 of cabbage leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of Kama-age shirasu (boiled baby sardines).
- It’s 1-2 sheets of nori seaweed.
- It’s 2 of green shiso leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each of olive oil and butter.
- You need To taste of Shichimi spice.
Japanese Pasta with Shirasu and Cabbage Pasta instructions
- Cut nori and shiso into thin slices. Chop cabbage into bite-size pieces..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the pasta with 2 Tbsp salt. One minute before the pasta is finished, add the cabbage to the boiling water..
- Drain the cabbage and pasta, but save some of the hot water. Put pasta and cabbage into a large bowl and mix with the shirasu, nori, shiso, soy sauce, butter and olive oil..
- Divide pasta onto dishes and pour over a little bit of the water from boiling. Sprinkle with shichimi spice to taste..