Pasta with broad beans and ricotta. Mix in the ricotta (you can puree if you'd like, but it's not necessary). Remove the leaves from the lemon thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put the beans into a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain and cool then peel off the skins and discard. You can have Pasta with broad beans and ricotta using 9 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pasta with broad beans and ricotta
- Prepare 300 g of conchiglie (or other short shape pasta…).
- It’s 400 g of fresh broad beans.
- You need 1 of small lettuce.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of red chilli.
- You need 2-3 of anchovy fillets.
- You need 250 g of ricotta.
- It’s 1 of white wine.
- Prepare of salt, pepper and olive oil.
Mix together then add the parsley, seasoning and spoonfuls of ricotta. Add extra virgin olive oil to taste before serving. Tip in the broad beans and cook for one minute, then drain well and run under cold water. Remove the pan from the heat and stir teaspoons of the ricotta into the pasta, gently mixing to keep the ricotta in dollops rather than stirred completely through the pasta.
Pasta with broad beans and ricotta instructions
- Remove the beans from their fluffy pods. These ones are quite small, so I used them straight away, but if they have a tough skin you can boil them for 2-3 minutes and then peel them. That's a bit of work though….
- Chop the onions and chilli finely. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large non-stick pan and add half a teaspoon of salt (helps to keep the veggies crispy). Add the chopped onions, chilli and the anchovies..
- Fry for five minutes or so until golden and the anchovies have melted into a paste. Take care not to burn the onions!.
- Add the broad beans and cover with a lid. Cook for ten minutes on low heat, stirring often. in the meantime, chop the lettuce coarsely and start cooking the pasta in boiling water..
- Add the lettuce and cook for a couple of minutes only so that it keeps its crunch..
- Mix in the white wine and remove from the heat (so that the wine doesn't leave an acidic taste). Roughly chop the ricotta..
- Cook the pasta al dente or a minute under, drain it and add it to the pan. Switch the heat to high and toss for a minute or two until fully mixed..
- Divide into the serving plates, spread the ricotta on top and grind some pepper. You can sprinkle with olive oil or even lemon zest if you like it..
- Buon appetito!.
Drain and cool under cold running water. Pop beans out of their skins; discard skins and Spoon ricotta and bean purée into separate bowls. Arrange on a platter with the toast, parmesan, rocket and some olive oil for drizzling. Mix together the ricotta and the other ingredients for the gnudi until well combined. Roll into a long sausage Add a little drizzle of olive oil, and the wild garlic, broad beans and peas.