Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. Serve this heady mixture over angel hair pasta cooked with broccoli florets. A variation on shrimp scampi and pasta that includes broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato.
Sun Dried Tomatoes Capers And Pasta Recipes. Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta Casserole Recipes. *NOTE** Sun-dried tomato oil is the oil that comes in the jar of sun-dried tomatoes. Chicken broth can be substituted for the white wine, but in my Add in tomatoes, and cook until warmed through. This Tasty Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- Prepare 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- It’s 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- Prepare 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- Prepare 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of pasta water.
- You need of goat cheese.
- It’s of fresh parsely.
Toss pasta with sauce, adding in reserved pasta water as needed. Top with goat cheese and parsley. View top rated Angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Angel Hair Pasta With Tuna And Tomato Sauce.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta step by step
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
My newest pasta recipe Bacon Sausage Sun Dried Tomato Angel Hair Pasta is an easy creamy skillet recipe that can be prepared in about fifteen minutes. It is loaded with bacon, chicken sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach. Sun-dried tomatoes and bacon give lots of flavor to this ultra-easy pasta dish. Toss pasta in oil from sun-dried tomatoes. Season pasta lightly with salt and pepper.