Seafood Linguine. This delicious seafood linguine is made with your choice of shellfish, chopped tomatoes, some dry white wine, and lots of garlic. Toss the seafood sauce with linguine or a similar pasta. This seafood linguine filled with prawns, mussels and squid is the perfect easy pasta recipe for a midweek meal.
Our recipe calls for five varieties: clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, and squid. Italian Seafood Linguine a delicious fast and easy Pasta dish. A fish lovers new favourite recipe. This Appetizing Seafood Linguine using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Linguine
- It’s 1 lb. of Linguine pasta.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 10 of mussels, cleaned and debearded.
- Prepare 10 of clams, cleaned.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor).
- You need 1 of tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can.
- It’s 10 of Shrimp, 21/25 size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Chopped basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Chopped Parsley.
Seafood Linguine, one of our favourite pasta dishes. DIRECTIONS Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of the sauce before serving. The Seafood Linguine recipe out of our category Mussel and Clam!
Seafood Linguine step by step
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams).
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste..
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor.
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish…
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone..
Here's my mixed seafood linguine with chilli & cherry tomatoes for you to enjoy. I have to admit that my mother is not the best cook in the world unless cooking traditional Neapolitan dishes she has. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until Drain linguine; top with seafood mixture. Reviews for: Photos of Seafood Linguine.