Mouthwatering Mussel Pilaf Dish.
You can have Mouthwatering Mussel Pilaf Dish using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Mouthwatering Mussel Pilaf Dish
- Prepare 350 gram of fresh Mussels boiled (drain but do not throw out the water used to boil the Mussels).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Long Grain Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Tomato Paste and 2 fresh Tomatoes grated.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Mouthwatering Mussel Pilaf Dish step by step
- Long Grain Rice.
- In a frying pan add the olive oil, onions and sauté for a few minutes…Then add in the Mussels and give it a few stirs..
- Continue by adding in the dry white wine, salt, pepper and the boiled water that was set aside. Continue to stir..
- Add in the tomato paste and the fresh tomatoes…You can use as many teaspoons or tablespoons of paste or tomatoes as you wish..
- Add in the rice and stir. If the water that was added was not enough for the rice to boil add in 2 more cups. Stir and simmer until sauce has been absorbed..
- On my stove top it took about 20 minutes for this to cook…:) I hope you enjoy this fabulous greek appetiser!! Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.