Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash. In a large skillet, saute zucchini, yellow squash, onion and garlic in olive oil until vegetables are almost tender. Add basil and spaghetti sauce and stir until warmed through. Squash + Zucchini: the recipe says to julienne the squash and zucchini.
Lucky for you, summer squashes are very versatile in the kitchen. They are wonderful with eggs like in the And now for all the zucchini and summer squash recipes your heart desires Greek Pasta with Lamb, Zucchini, and Feta: An easy weeknight meal that highlights a good amount of squash. Summer Squash and Zucchini Side Dish. This Appetizing Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash
- You need of Fresh Zucchini Pasta.
- It’s of Sliced Summer Squash.
- Prepare of Canned Tuna (1 Can per person).
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
I'm trying to cut my risk for cardiac disease by changing the way I eat. This colorful sauteed zucchini and squash side dish is packed with as much nutrition as fresh-picked flavor! Summer is finally here, and so is the season's knockout produce. Here's how to select In this clever twist on classic spaghetti, long strands of zucchini, made with our spiralizer, stand in for the pasta.
Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash step by step
- Before Cooking,your convert your whole Zucchini's into delectable vegetable pasta. Make as much as desired, but for planning I would recommend 2-3 medium zucchini's per person..
- Pour a liberal helping of olive oil into a pan for sautéing. Heat it up and then add minced Garlic, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Allow the mixture to sauté for about a minute..
- Add the Zucchini Pasta and allow it to cook for 5 min. While cooking, slice up your summer squash..
- Add your cans of tuna (Including the tuna water!) and summer squash into the pan. Toss around the mixture so it is evenly mixed, and allow to cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve pasta and sprinkle on the Parmesan! Enjoy!.
Ranch Black Bean n' Veggie Tortilla Casserole. In this video, you'll see how to make a simple and fresh summer pasta with bay scallops, zucchini, and tomatoes. Diced zucchini are sautéed with garlic and red pepper flakes and then simmered with chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, and bay scallops. Fortunately, zucchini and other summer squash are among the easiest vegetables to dry in a dehydrator—and dehydrated zucchini and Once the dried squash is cool, transfer it to airtight containers. Label the containers to identify the contents and include the date that you dried the squash.