Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple If you want this pasta to be super over the top, try adding some cooked bacon, or a final dusting of Parmesan cheese. Or, in place of or in addition to, you could add shrimp.
Whichever you prefer, this dish definitely. The sauce will thicken and coat the pasta, do this step until you get the sauce consistency You could skip the butter and use the bacon fat instead. But it will taste much more bacony, bordering on greasy rather than buttery creamy sauce. You can cook Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta
- Prepare 1 pkg of bacon.
- You need 1 pkg of shrimp.
- Prepare 7 of chicken tenderloins cubed.
- It’s 1 carton of heavy cream 8 ounces.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Soul food seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Penne pasta or any noodle of your choice.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Pasta loaded with Cajun spiced chicken, shrimp, veggies, cream, and parmesan. This Creamy Cajun Chicken and Shrimp pasta recipe is an easy Cajun spice along with cheese and cream make the most delicious combo that's to die for. This Creamy Cajun Chicken and Shrimp pasta recipe uses all. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato This creamy cajun chicken pasta recipe is very versatile!
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta instructions
- Start by cubing your bacon and chicken and detailing the shrimp..
- Get out 3 pans.. A big soup pan with water for the noodles.. Cook your bacon and add olive oil and minced garlic in the other 2 frying pans. Add chicken in one and shrimp in the other.
- Time for seasoning! Add your Cajun seasoning and soul food seasoning to the chicken and shrimp. Cook for about 6 mins or so..
- Drain your noodles and add butter and a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the noodles..
- Now combine all your meats.. In one big pan. Bacon, shrimp and chicken!!! Heat it for about 2 mins or so to get a golden brown on the chicken and shrimp..
- Now let's add the heavy cream, parsley and handful of Parmesan! Let it simmer for 1.5 mins. Now add the noodles and a 1/4 cup of milk and the rest of The Parmesan and cover for about 6 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- You can add more Cajun seasoning if you like more of a heat 😀 hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!.
Use any kind of chicken you have at Or use shrimp to make creamy cajun shrimp pasta. I only use green peppers here, but you can. Cajun Shrimp with Linguini and Creamy Pasta SauceGrumpy's Honeybunch. jumbo shrimp, heavy cream, butter, butter, grated Parmesan cheese. Shrimp and Bacon Pasta is an incredibly delicious, rich and creamy pasta recipe. Shrimp and Bacon Pasta is very easy to prepare and to give it a spicy kick, I will be using Cajun spice seasoning.