Tuna pasta sweetcorn. This recipe for Quick and Easy Corn & Tuna Pasta Salad is a delicious salad you can whip up in no time at all. I found tuna, frozen corn, green onions and pasta which it turns out was all I really needed. Stir gently until all the pasta is.
Add the mayonnaise, season with black pepper and mix until combined. Boil the pasta in a saucepan until it 's at your desired taste. Once cooked, drain and rinse and put back into the saucepan. This Appetizing Tuna pasta sweetcorn using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta sweetcorn
- You need 1 1/4 of cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion diced.
- It’s 2 of spring onion diced.
- You need 300 grams of Shell & Tube pasta.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 5 pinch of salt.
- It’s 5 pinch of ground black peppercorn.
- It’s 1 can of tuna flakes in sunflower oil.
- You need 1 can of sweetcorn.
- You need 2 tsp of ground herbs.
- It’s 3 cup of mayonaise.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic diced.
- You need 1 of red, green or yellow pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chilli flakes.
Open the tin of sweetcorn and add the whole tin to the saucepan and simmer. Drain the pasta into the sink in a colander and then return to the pan and fold in the tuna and vegetable sauce with the chives. Pasta, sweetcorn, tuna fish – all make up the bulk of the meal. Frozen peas are a great addition too – but you can use canned or fresh if you like.
Tuna pasta sweetcorn step by step
- bring large pan of water to boil.
- add the salt, peppercorns, chilli flakes and pasta to pan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- drain pasta and drizzle with olive oil whilst leaving to cool down.
- throw everything into a large bowl and stir until all mixed together with mayonaise.
- eat or store covered in fridge.
Apart from that, we're really just talking milk. Tuna pasta and sweetcorn are a combination that I have always loved. And, it used to be my go to meal that I would throw together after a long day at work. It was quick to put together, tasty and filling. Mix the pasta and add salt&pepper, then serve into bowls:) xo.