Baked Tuna Pasta.
You can cook Baked Tuna Pasta using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Baked Tuna Pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced pineapple (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced spring onion/ scallion (optional).
- You need 2 each of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 can of tuna (better if mayonnaise tuna is used).
Baked Tuna Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water. (you can use swirly pasta or macaroni. any short pastas will do the trick).
- Boil eggs and then peel and mash inside a bowl..
- Mix in mayonnaise, canned tuna, onions, spring onions/ scallions, carrots and pineapple together with the eggs..
- When the pasta is cooked, and drain and add into the bowl of other ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Leave the pasta in the preheated oven (200°C/380°F) for 12-20 minutes..