garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp. Made with penne pasta, shrimp is cooked in a delicious garlic sauce that the whole family will love. The sauce was so flavorful, you would never think it wasn't fresh! I created this creamy pasta dish when I needed to use up some marinara.
Shrimp and Penne Pasta recipe: Okay! I took an old classic and revved it up! Discover our simple shrimp-penne pasta recipe. This Appetizing garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp using 15 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp
- It’s 20 oz of shrimp I cheated and used cooked deveined peeled tail off.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow squash chopped small.
- You need 1 large of handful of fresh baby spinach chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic I like garlic;-).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 5 oz of grated.parmesan cheese.
- You need 6 oz of alfredo sauce I had bout half a jar in fridge.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta cooked al dente and drained.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
With a saucy feta cheese dressing, our Asparagus & Shrimp Penne Pasta is unlike most pasta dishes. The dish was pleasing to If you are cleaning wild caught shrimp it can add quite some time. Flavor was complex but fresh and. I didn't put the whole cup of cheese on it because I am trying to watch my wasteline – I let everyone sprinkle their own desired amount of.
garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp step by step
- melt butter add olive oil in a large pan on med high heat this makes a lot of food.
- add garlic and onion to hot butter/oil and saute till soft then toss in the rest of the vegetables and cover give it a stir so it doesn't burn.
- add salt and pepper and herbs then stir some more.
- add shrimp and alfredo sauce and pasta to the party guess what??? stir.
- when its all combined nicely toss in the cheese and yep. stir more then turn the stove off cover let it think about things for about 5 minutes.
- uncover. stir once more and enjoy.
Looking for a creamy shrimp pasta? This Tuscan Shrimp Penne from Delish.com hits the spot. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Penne with shrimp, octopus, mussels, Vongli in tomato sauce with basil Fork with penne pasta zucchini shrimp and aromatic herbs Stir Fried Macaroni with shrimp and chilli and tomato – penne pasta. Cook pasta as directed until al dente.