Mamas Shrimp Pasta. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress. Proper shrimp pasta, one of the best shrimp pasta recipes by Italian home cooks and chefs.
Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes. Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausagethe hungry bluebird. You can cook Mamas Shrimp Pasta using 13 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mamas Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 box of Penne.
- Prepare 1 can of Ragu Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 can of Italian style stewed tomatos.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Peeled and devined shrimp. (cocktail size or smaller).
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried crushed parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Cajun Pasta with Shrimp and Smoked SausageChili Pepper Madness. Watch the how-to video for this shrimp pasta recipe in under two minutes. This shrimp pasta recipe has been pinned and shared a crazy amount (thank you by the way!). It is easily one of the most popular recipes on my blog.
Mamas Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Bring large pot of water to a roaring boil. Then add penne and boil for 11-12 minutes. Strain noodles, open can of tomatoes and strain juice off. Add tomatoes to pasta and stir. Finally add the jar of cheesy Alfredo sauce and mix. Let everything sit on warm until shrimp is ready.
- In a medium skillet heat up your oil and butter together on low until bubbly. Then add your minced garlic cloves and simmer on low heat until garlic is a light Brown color. Next add your shrimp and increase heat to medium low cooking the shrimp through and stiring occasionaly. Finally add the last of your seasonings and allow it to all simmer together for about 3-5 minutes..
- Plate your pasta and spoon shrimp and drippings over the top. Went very well with Italian bread and a salad tossed in vinegarette dressing.
The pasta is creamy but light. A quick and easy flavourful weeknight or weekend dinner that comes together in minutes! This shrimp and pasta salad is the perfect main dish salad for a hot summer lunch or dinner. The dressing is a lightly seasoned mayonnaise mixture with some spicy brown mustard to give it tanginess. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Delish.com is bangin.