Pepper and Herb Shrimp Pasta.
This Perfect Pepper and Herb Shrimp Pasta using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pepper and Herb Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 2 of Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 lb of medium deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra- virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 box of linguine pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Pepper and Herb Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut the red bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place the halves (skin sides up) and press flat against a foil lined baking sheet. broil for about 10 minutes. Place the cooked peppers in a paper bag and close tightly. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel off the skin and chop..
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the box. Drain and add some olive oil. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil and butter on a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and minced garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the shrimp to the pan for about 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and lemon juice to the pan, and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped parsley, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Remove pan from heat..
- Add more olive oil to the pasta as needed. Toss the pasta well. Add the shrimp mixture. Top with shaved parmesan cheese..